Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Every little bit helps

I was up late last night and didn't want to get up this morning. Has that ever happened to you? Still, I was pretty much awake at that point and if I tried to go back to sleep for a half hour, I wouldn't be that much more rested and I also wouldn't be doing my homework to prepare for my future runs.

I compromised by riding the exercise bicycle in the basement for 20 minutes. It gets my heart rate up and my breathing going, so there's good cardio-pulmonary exercise. It gives some of my leg muscles a workout also, though not the same as running.

As long as I continue to move forward, doing my homework every day (daily activity), I should be ready for the quizzes (long runs on the weekend) and should ace the final exam (half marathon in May).

No comments:

Post a Comment