Friday, April 24, 2009

trying something new

Today I tried something toally different let me tell you how it went.

Instead of waking up and going for a run,
I woke up and drove downtown to work. At 5:30 there is hardly any traffic.
I stashed my gear at the office and went for a run. I ran over to the Capitol and back on the Washington Mall which was exhilerating. It was 44F, the sun was just coming up, and lots of fast people were out for their morning exercise. What fun!
I got back to work and took a shower in the work locker room.
I went up to my office and put on my tie and got down to work, more than an hour earlier than I usually get into the office. And i didn't have to get up more than a moment earlier.

How about that!
The only downside is that I am sure tired about now.

Speaking of that, going to call it a night.
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment