Thursday, January 17, 2008

Daddy-n-daughter Disneyland Half Marathon

I was telling my daughter about the Disneyland Half Marathon and how neat it would be, and I told her about a shirt I would like to wear during the run, with something like this on the back:










Disneyland Half Marathon registration$100
Round-trip airfare to Los Angeles$300
Rental car$200
Running with my daughter in her first half marathon$Priceless

She said she will think about it.

She is not now a regular runner, but she wants to get into better shape and stay in shape. She could certainly finish with the training time between now and August, no problem - she did crew and also hurdles when she was younger.

The question is: Will she decide she wants to run a half marathon with her old man enough to put in some weekly training running?

No comments:

Post a Comment