Sunday, June 14, 2009

Insane thoughts

I have been thinking about how to get in my 22 miles this weekend, scheduled around the heat index values. There's no clear answer, its ugly all weekend..

However, I did measure it off using www.mapmyrun.com (which btw is an incredible piece of software), and the distance is 22+ miles from home to work.

Running that distance in the morning would require some advance placement of my laptop, change of clothes, and other personal effects. It could not be done Monday.

It is a net downhill and should take me about under 4.5 hours to complete at a comfortable pace. If I'm targeting arrival time of 7:30 am, I would need to leave the house at 3am.

I'm thinking Tuesday would be good for that. Need to plan to take the bus home in the evening...

More later as the plan unfolds.
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment