Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's been several months

It's been several months since I have updated my blog.
Not because I haven't been running, mind you
- Surf City marathon in February
- North Carolina marathon in March
- Kentucky Derby marathon in April
- Coeur d'Alene marathon in May

It's that Blogger is so darn frustrating to use!

I really like to submit email posts from my races with photos. People have commented that they are interesting, and I want to keep doing it. But Blogger has a limit on the number of email posts I can submit in one day. That's the "high post rate" (which is an undefined formula). After I hit the "high post rate" threshold, I have to complete a captcha or else wait 24 hours for any further email posts to succeed. In the meantime, my blog email posts all bounce back (Blogger states these are posted in Draft status, to be made final later, but that's not my experience).

Well, I'm not going to do a captcha during a race, and resubmitting the entries out of my sent mail is a pain in the neck. And that's why no blog activity.

I'll try it again here at Nipmuck this weekend. Well, assuming I have cell coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment